Fun Day, was actually pretty fun. Most of the kiddos had smiles on their faces most of the time. (This would have been called field day when I was in school, but we also ran real race and gave ribbons to the 1st-6th place winners.) Instead Fun Day was more for fun activities like the broom race, jump roping, kickball, etc. The parents all bring in lunch and picnic on the playground with the kids. Of course they all want McDonald's so I went just as breakfast was switching to lunch to avoid the crowd and get my parking place back. They finished the day by watching The Tale of Despereaux.
149/365 - May 29th - Friday
Fun Day, was actually pretty fun. Most of the kiddos had smiles on their faces most of the time. (This would have been called field day when I was in school, but we also ran real race and gave ribbons to the 1st-6th place winners.) Instead Fun Day was more for fun activities like the broom race, jump roping, kickball, etc. The parents all bring in lunch and picnic on the playground with the kids. Of course they all want McDonald's so I went just as breakfast was switching to lunch to avoid the crowd and get my parking place back. They finished the day by watching The Tale of Despereaux.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment