
Another day of baseball camp for Morgan although it rained most of the time. He still came home wanting to play more. Allison and I headed to the eye doctor today. I ran completely out of contacts a few days ago and have been wearing my glasses. My eyes are perfectly fine - same as they have been for quite a few years now. I did find out that I last went 2 years ago and bought a year supply of contacts. Hmmmm. He did tell me that the contacts I was purchasing were intended to last 2-4 weeks. LOL! I just wear them until they don't feel comfortable then put in a new pair.
Morgan actually fell asleep during a little time out in his room and ended up napping for almost 2 hours. It was a good thing because then we headed to baseball practice. Ok....we picked up McDonald's on the way (Bill's golfing this evening.) They took batting practice and coach said practice was over. Well some of the dads and kids decided to let anyone who wanted to stay hit again - guess who said I want to get better so I should say! Yep, Morgan! What a great kid!


No comments:
Post a Comment