When the first Monday after the last day of school rolls around it always feels more real. We surely are on summer break. Yipee! Allie and I got haircuts today and the kids and I spend some time with my parents. They had been gone on vacation for 2 weeks. We signed up for the summer reading program at the library and baked muffins (chocolate chocolate chip + lemon blueberry raspberry). Bill picked up the new couch, then went back and bought the matching chair. Yay!
159/365 - June 8th
When the first Monday after the last day of school rolls around it always feels more real. We surely are on summer break. Yipee! Allie and I got haircuts today and the kids and I spend some time with my parents. They had been gone on vacation for 2 weeks. We signed up for the summer reading program at the library and baked muffins (chocolate chocolate chip + lemon blueberry raspberry). Bill picked up the new couch, then went back and bought the matching chair. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment