181/365 - June 30th


Wow! Hard to believe June is gone, gone, gone! It's been busy for us. It seems long and short all at the same time. I've been occupied with some school stuff - first with a literacy conference, then with preparing for 4 workshops I co-taught (Did last one today!). The kids have had baseball camp, VBS, and this week a day camp through the parks + visits to the pool. Oh and baseball, lots of baseball. It's been so fun to watch Morgan play ball - these tournaments can make for long weekends though. We really needs some lazy summer days, but I'm sure those will come in July - we have a couple weeks of almost no commitments - we'll see!!
We headed to Grater's this evening for a little treat! Yummy Buckeye Blitz ice cream (Allison and I both dribbled on our shirts!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment