12/365

We're still trying to decide what bike to get Morgan, how big, how much, etc. My sister gave him her old camera when she got a new one about a year ago and it is the best toy! He especially loves taking little movies. It's pretty cool!
Since Morgan goes to the school where I teach, he rides with me, which means time before and after school he as to find something to do. Today he build an interesting creation out of cubes.

Got the Project 365 kit today and it is COOL. I'm not going to talk about it much because it was a hassle. I got online right when they were to go on sale and just kept clicking refresh for like 45 minutes until I finally got through. At that time when I placed my order it said pre-order, but then I got an email a few days later saying I was actually getting one. I'm just lucky this time + I was home and able to sit at my computer for a while. (Thanks Bill!)

I started with Jan 1st, since I was finishing up my 365+1 self portraits project Dec 31st. So... I decided to use the title page for my first 4 pics too. Then start the 2 page layout for the first full week starting on Mondays from here on out. I did not realize how many times I take tall rather than wide photos, but luckily in Picasa3 I can often crop/edit to which ever is needed. Cut and pasted some journaling from this blog and just printed on cardstock - still need to add a little something to my plain journaling blocks, but hey I'm done through Sunday and it's only Tuesday!! I might have to hunt for some of these pocket pages for my kids albums!!

3 comments:

  1. I tis looking great thanks for sharing your take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your kit looks wonderful! I'll keep checking on your work. I just can't wait until they make more of those kits. I so want to get my hands on one!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kit looks so nice...better than I expected. I didn't really care that I didn't get a kit...at first...now I want it! Hopefully next week, I'm on "the list". ;)

    ReplyDelete