8/365


Ok, so I really am picking one picture a day. They are posted posted on Flickr in a set called 2009: The year in pictures. Since I have SO much trouble, most days, deciding on which picture will be the ONE I decided here I would post little collages. I actually make them in Picasa3, free photo editing software from Google. It's great for me since getting and learning how to use Photoshop are still on my list of things to do! I just got a new camera for Christmas from my hubby + kids - a Nikon D60!! So right now I am still playing with it and the settings, etc. I have so much to learn, luckily it does a pretty awesome job on its own in AUTO!
So you might be wondering, what are those kids dressed up as....Well he is Captain Underpants (wearing 2 pair of underwear over his pants) and she is Pirate Al (not to be confused with Allison, in her brother's Halloween costume) with the spy gear binoculars to be on the lookout. We made a trip to Target while Daddy was at class this evening and they both picked out new notebooks to buy with a little cash they've been saving. So they drew and colored away with their new markers + crayons from Santa.

4 comments:

  1. ya have a really sweet family .. god bless ya forever

    Rohan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures you have! Congratulations on the new camera, what a great gift to help you with Project 365!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your collages..I think that's a GREAT idea! Some days I find it difficult to pick just one photo, that's the perfect solution. Best of luck with the project!

    ReplyDelete