9/365


TGIF! We just had a low key evening at home, except for I went grocery shopping. We are possibly getting ice/snow overnight and on Saturday and we needed milk, eggs, etc. The kids just played. They're into making forts, and getting out ALL the stuffed animals for things. We had a beautiful colorful sunset - that is the view out my front door.
Another is a view of part of my kitchen since I spent the evening cooking dinner, emptying the dishwasher + reloading it, washing pots + pans, sweeping the floor, putting away groceries, + just putting stuff away! We all spend quite a bit of time in the kitchen - thanks to my hubby redoing it after we moved in several years ago!

3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh. I have the exact same photo of my daughter on the stairs with all of her stuffed animals! I think she was three at the time (she's 7 now) and she just wanted to hang out with them. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from the link at Becky's site. It's great! I love how you are doing photo collages. It will be fun to get inspiration from all the other 365ers.

    shawnaproject365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you display your pictures in a collage! I am also a fellow 365er!

    thebroekerbunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete