


Whew, it's Wednesday. I could surely tell that everyone went to bed early last night because we were all so happy. It lightly snowed most of the day - the kind that sticks to the grass, but not really to the road. Allison was so excited to play in the snow. She ran all over the yard watching her footprints and making tracks. She made snow angels, ran around with her tongue hanging otu trying to catch snowflakes, threw snowballs at me, and was just generally thrilled - didn't even care that she was getting a bit cold + wet - big change from last year. We ate dinner, then played some games. Santa brought the travel versions of Sorry + Battleship - which are nice because the games are shorter! Morgan had his late basketball practice tonight too. I love the snow and want more, more, more!!


Hi there!! I just found your blog through Becky Higgins blog and I love your site. Can I ask you a basic question? Do you use a template to create those multi photo cards? Or do you do that on Flickr? Do you use Adobe Photoshop? So many questions but this is definately my weak spot. Have a great day. Tatum
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and collages! Thanks for providing a glimpse into your life I followed the link from Becky’s blog it is always interesting to see how others interpret projects. I often struggle with which picture to choose see todays challenge, I loved how you solved it. Loved the buck eye pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://luannw.blogspot.com/
I create the collages in Picasa3, which is a free to download program from Google that does basic photo editing.
ReplyDelete