No school today! Hooray! We started off on a 2 hour delay, but got the call by 7:30AM that school was canceled for the day because of extreme cold! This morning it was around -13 degrees but the windchill made it feel like -30ish! I had planned to crop at a local scrapbook store with friends after work and since we're all teachers we met a bit earlier. I worked on pages for my kids albums - still need to journal.
16/365
No school today! Hooray! We started off on a 2 hour delay, but got the call by 7:30AM that school was canceled for the day because of extreme cold! This morning it was around -13 degrees but the windchill made it feel like -30ish! I had planned to crop at a local scrapbook store with friends after work and since we're all teachers we met a bit earlier. I worked on pages for my kids albums - still need to journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment