A Brand New Year!


Welcome 2009!

We relaxed and spent the day in our pjs sipping coffee or hot chocolate + did some cleaning and organizing both inside and outside too. This is my new home for 2009 - although I will be posting at least 1 picture a day to Snapshots of Us, mostly because I don't want to loose the content from 2008.

My word for this year is cherish. Read more about one little word here.

1 a: to hold dear : feel or show affection for
b: to keep or cultivate with care and affection : nurture
2: to entertain or harbor in the mind deeply and resolutely


synonym: appreciate 1 a: to grasp the nature, worth, quality, or significance of b: to value or admire highly c: to judge with heightened perception or understanding : be fully aware of d: to recognize with gratitude

I like all this word (cherish) encompasses and look forward to cherishing all the people, moments, and whatever else comes my way this year. Another funny tidbit cherish actually share the same root as my name Cherie from French meaning dear.

2009: Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment